TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ORDER
We encourage customers to simplify ordering by electronic copy of the purchase order (PO by EMAIL).
Please include the following information with each order:
1. Purchase Order number
2. Quotation number (for bulk quantity only)
3. Catalog number and product name/description of the product
4. Quantity of product
5. Billing and shipping address
1.Prices：Orders and Changes: Prices shown are in US currency. You may not cancel purchase orders unless such cancellation is expressly agreed by us. In such event, you will be advised of the total charge for such cancellation. You agree to pay such charges, including, but not limited to, storage and shipment costs, costs of producing non-standard materials, costs of purchasing non-returnable materials, cancellation costs imposed on us by our suppliers, and any other cost resulting from cancellation of this order.
2. Delivery: In most cases, we use Fedex, DHL, TNT. All shipping charges billed are the responsibility of the customer and added to the invoice. We reserve the right to make delivery in installments, all such installments to be separately invoiced and paid for when due per invoice, without regard to subsequent deliveries. Partial shipments of available items are made when another item is backordered. Please inspect your packages upon receipt. If the goods have been damaged in transit, we can assist you in filing a claim with the carrier. You shall notify us in writing of any claims for shortages, defects or damages and shall hold the goods for our written instructions concerning disposition. Any claims for such errors must be made within 10 business days. If it is our error, we will do whatever is necessary to ship the correct products as soon as possible. If you shall fail to notify us any defects within 10 days after the goods have been received, such goods shall conclusively be deemed to conform to the terms and conditions hereof and to have been irrevocably accepted by the buyer.
3. Payment: Terms of sale are usually prepayment by wire transfer. The amount received must be sufficient to cover both the invoiced amount and any bank charges that may be incurred.
4. Warranties: The products shipped by DebyeTec are warranted to conform to the chemical or biological descriptions provided in our publications. This warranty is exclusive, and we makes no other warranty, express or implied, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose. Our sole and exclusive liability and your exclusive remedy with respect to products proved to our satisfaction to be defective or nonconforming shall be replacement of such products without charge or refund of the purchase price, in our sole discretion, upon the return of such products in accordance with our instructions. We will not be liable for any incidental, consequential or contingent damages involving their use.
5. Returns: We must authorize any returns. We will not accept return shipments unless we have given prior written permission and shipping instructions. Goods may not be returned for credit except with our permission, and then only in strict compliance with our return shipment instructions. Any returned items may be subject to a 20% restocking fee. In many cases, items ordered in error cannot be returned because of the sensitive nature of many of our products and the difficulty and expense of requalifying returned items. If items are accepted for return, they must be in new, unopened, unused and undamaged condition, and you will be charged a per-unit 20% restocking charge.
6. Use of Our Products: Our products are used ONLY for laboratory research and development purposes. We realize that, since our products are, unless otherwise stated, intended primarily for research purposes, they may not be on the Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA) inventory. You assume responsibility to assure that the products purchased from us are approved for use under TSCA, if applicable. You have the responsibility to verify the hazards and to conduct any further
research necessary to learn the hazards involved in using products purchased from us. You also have the duty to warn your customers and any auxiliary personnel (such as freight handlers, etc.) of any risks involved in using or handling the products.
7. Patent Disclaimer: We do not warrant that the use or sale of our products will not infringe the claims of any United States or other patents covering the product itself or the use thereof in combination with other products or in the operation of any process.
8. Miscellaneous: We reserve the right to discontinue our products or change specifications or prices of our products and to correct any errors or omissions at any time without incurring obligations.
We Appreciate Your Business!